Secure IPP Print Server
ENCRYPT DATA AND DOCUMENTS IN REST AND IN TRANSIT
Secure IPP Print Server is designed to bring additional security to an organization’s print production environment. As part of the Chemistry™ platform of modular workflow solutions for print and digital communications, Secure IPP Print Server provides the ability to secure both incoming and outgoing print data creating a more protected process for transmission of print work to print devices. The server allows print job submission through a secure bi-directional channel for communicating with printers using an encrypted pathway all the way to the printer which can help ensure your data stays secure to better comply with data security regulations, policies, and best practices including GDPR, the General Data Protection Regulation and CCPA, the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Available as a standalone server or an integrated module of our Solimar® Print Director® Enterprise (SPDE), Secure IPP Print Server leverages the established methods of IPP and IPPS protocols making it possible to send print data securely to production printers. In many production environments, secure transfer of data to the production cut-sheet or roll-fed inkjet press is an area of security exposure due to the missing ability to accept and deliver IPP from the print management solution. This new solution from Solimar Systems closes that security gap.
BENEFITS OF SECURE IPP AND PROVEN PRINT MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES:
- Available to run automated and “lights out”
- Improves content/data security
- Improves data security during print (IPPS – Secure connection, Encrypted, Certificate enabled security, HTTPS)
- Expands printer/job status feedback from print device to print management system
- Enhanced PDF security (obfuscation, redaction, encryption, user permission controls
- Additional control like the ability to cancel print jobs
- Supports access control, authentication, and encryption
- Supported by over 98% of printers sold today