PDFreactor is the perfect printing component for web applications. It is typically used for server-side conversion of HTML to PDF, ranging from dynamic data-driven documents (reports, invoices, forms, data sheets) for electronic distribution to complex and high-quality PDFs (catalogs, marketing collateral, technical documentation, journals) for print and electronic publishing.
- HTML 5
- Convert your HTML5 to PDF documents without additional pre-processing or clean-up. Supports all HTML5 elements.
- Use cutting-edge CSS3 to create great looking tables and text. Apply gradients to elements, transform, rotate, scale them. Supports regions, running elements and flexible box layout.
- PDFreactor supports the creation of tagged PDF documents in line with accessibility guidelines, including Section 508.
- PDFreactor easily allows to create PDF/A (1a, 1b, 2a, 2b, 2u, 3a, 3b and 3u) and PDF/UA compliant files for the long-term archiving of electronic documents.
- W3C Standards
- PDFreactor is based on the latest W3C standards for CSS 2.1, CSS 3, HTML and XML, providing the highest flexibility and interoperability.