PDFlib FontReporter is a free plugin for analyzing fonts in PDF documents. It generates detailed information reports from any PDF file loaded into Adobe Acrobat. With a single click, PDFlib FontReporter collects general information, font-related information, and glyph tables for all fonts in a PDF and generates a font report in a separate PDF.
The PDFlib FontReporter plugin works with the following Acrobat versions:
- Acrobat 8-DC Standard, Pro/Professional and Pro Extended on Windows.
- Acrobat X/XI/DC Standard and Pro/Professional on OS X 10.9 and higher.
The plugin doesnt work with Acrobat Reader/Adobe Reader.
Highlights of PDFlib FontReporter
- free product
- supports CJK fonts (among all other font types)
- presents Unicode values of all characters
- supports OpenType embedding (new in Acrobat 7)
- comes with user interface in German and English
More than Acrobats font list
- FontReporter provides much more information about each font than Acrobat, including glyph names and Unicode mappings.
- FontReporter deals with CJK font names even on Western systems.
- FontReporter provides glyph tables so that you can see the glyphs in a font.
- FontReporter presents the output as a PDF document so that you can save or print it.
- FontReporter is guaranteed to process the full document, regardless of which pages have already been displayed in Acrobat.