jPDFOptimizer Java PDF Optimizer SDK Library
Qoppa’s jPDFOptimizer is a Java library to optimize and reduce the size of PDF documents.
jPDFOptimizer can remove unnecessary objects in PDF documents, detect and merge duplicate images and fonts, and modify image resolution, compression and color spaces to reduce size. The library provides a powerful, yet simple API to let the calling application fine tune how to optimize documents.
- Modify image resolution, compression and color spaces
- Compress images using JPEG, JPEG 2000 and JBIG2
- Compress data streams
- Remove unused objects
- Remove and merge duplicate images and fonts
- Flexible optimization options
- Linearize PDFs for fast web view
- Support for latest PDF format
- Works on JDK 1.6 and above
- Works on Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X (100% Java)
- No third party software or drivers necessary